2.28.2009

Your partay gave me conjunctivitis. (Television)


Last night I ate some oatmeal that had some paint chips in it (apples and cinnamon, green watercolor) I woke up feeling fine.  And to think I went to a party instead of waiting it out to see Jana Hunter (listen to Babies, at least). Also Tall Firs played and they were okay. I am going to see a sweet synth band tonight called Human Host and also Woolly Moon (really good) and American Folklore. Hooray. I hope I give my pink eye to everyone else there so they too can see the world through rose colored glasses. 

Yesterday I sent in a job application to a health food organic cafe or something on which I painted a picture of a fetal faun, my bicycle, and a daffodil. I put some glitter on it too. I hope I get the job. 

Television is a really great band. Super catchy. I don't have any others words because in addition to my conjunctivitis and ear infection I now fear that someone is trying to kill me so I can't stay in one spot too long. I need to go. 

Television:


No comments:

Post a Comment