3.02.2009

Things That Go Drunk in the Night (GANGSTER LEGS has a ray-de-o show!)

Now Beth and I can annoy you TWO ways! You probably can't get enough of our yuppie kid banter so I figured, give the people what they want. Listen every Monday from 8-10pm. Click Listen. I will post the best songs from the show on GANGSTER LEGS later in the week. No, don't say it. You are welcome.


I have something a little different for you today. It is real long. And real good. Wonder DJ alias Steve McQueen hails from hipshit LA and he put together this itty bitty jaunt that will work perfectly to strengthen your reputation as the cool kid/party kid/kid who knows something about music. Just press play and you can go socialize and talk about how you discovered Beirut when you were like seven, worry-free for 26 minutes and 25 seconds. Then you better have some Tupac Shakur queued because nothing kills your Molson XXX buzz like sudden silence and actually having to listen to what the other person is sa-ying. Seriously, I am previewing this mix at 10 in the morning and I like it now. I can only imagine how I would feel after some Pibbers (PBRs you fool) and putting my dancing socks on. Probably kind of queasy. A fair warning though, it contains some samples that will remind you of you...10 years ago. 


Bonus: If you are lucky like me, right after the mix is over, "Swingtown" by the Steve Miller Band will come on. What a transition! 

1 comment: