2.02.2009

Don't worry


In an effort to try and balance out this attempt at love, this following post/song is meant to make you, fellow poster, and you the internet at large, feel better about not being in love. And to show you that love poems are actually terrible when written about you. No seriously. They're collegiate, and embarrassing, and menial. Congrats lover, you know how to use metaphor. Wow, you're comparing our love to a river? That's cool. Oh, yeah, I guess my hair is pretty shiny and blonde in the sun, thanks. You got me there.

Download Sex Beat by Gun Club because though they are mad sexy, they know what's up; ain't nobody foolin' them.

Also download You're Dumb By the Black Lips. The Black Lips often make it into my coveted "favorite band" status every few weeks or so. I plan on doing a future post at some point fully expressing my love for them. But for now, I'll stick to why they are relevant to this post: they make me want to smash empty beer bottles over the heads of cute boys and then beat them up. This is pretty much what happens at every Black Lips show, plus or minus a little smooching.

No comments:

Post a Comment