2.14.2009

BambooM

Long story very short I am babysitting tonight. So I guess I lose. Or win? 

Love Makes a Good Man- Israel Vibrations (Don't download this if you don't like reggae. Because it is reggae. This group is fantastic. Great live, great, great.)

I Lust U- Neon Neon (Pure electronic lust, how sweet it is.)


dark moves of love- m83 (Wow, this is actually amazing. I feel really weird and lofty right now and I think it is because I am listening to angels chanting. At first I was like, whoa, this song is lame and not even that good. And then the angels start to chant and I was like, I was wrong. This is really great.)

My Love (Diplo Mix)- Justin Timberlake vs. LCD Soundsystem (Sounds like the Postal Service or something got mixed into this too. Much more delicate than the original. It is kind of cool but I often like untainted JT. A lot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment