2.09.2009

Sister Suvi


I don't know what I want to say about this band aside from that I think they're super dope and I want everyone else to think they're super dope also. And to dance and be happy while listening to them as well! And to go out and adopt a shelter dog! They need homes too! Wooooooo! Yay for fun!

Download some cool live songs by Sister Suvi: Champion, The Lot, Desolation, I'm An American. Also check out Lightning Train (from the Mandela of Power EP) and Longlegs (unmastered) from their forth-coming cd, Now I Am Champion.

Speaking of which, please please please go out and buy their first full length album being released here on February 15th. I, for one, am counting down the days. You can also check out some other great songs on the site, as well as ogle pictures of this downright adorable trio.

2 comments:

  1. GNARLY POST! Also, don't they sound a bit like tune-yards at times?

    http://gangsterlegs.blogspot.com/2008/12/santa-tune-yards-is-freakin-awesome.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. completely. and it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete