6.04.2009

Train Tracks


I am eating an apple the size of my face. It is that big. I need both hands just to handle it.

Here We Go Magic (a Luke Temple project) is a five piece cuddle that I am really into these days. They are touring all over the great U.S.A. and will be coming to a city near you sometime this summer. The song "Fangala" has an upbeat strum strum guitar melody and (I'll cut to the chase) rather cutesy percussion but it is so damn catchy who cares? Below is the video for their song "Tunnelvision." Enjoy!





Extra! Extra! Tasty summertime recipes for the economically savvy cooked up by yours truly:

1. Frozen mango chunks. YUM.

2. Ingredients: 1 slice of bread
   sriracha 
Serves: 1
Prep time: 5 seconds
Take bread and squirt sriracha all over it in a pretty pattern, fold bread in half and shove
in mouth. So good and provides essential summer nutrition. If you repeat this process enough times it becomes a satisfying and filling meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment