4.11.2009

Tweaker Pad

I bet this camera tastes terrible.
•Bears bears sloth bear. 
•I was going to invest in Chrysler. Five year plan. Imagine the reaction the FBI would have. 

Above are my flowing river reactions to This American Life and life, real life, and below are some songs about little siblings and other little things.

Big Tree- Little Brother
Catchy looping riff with some insightful lyrics. 

Grizzly Bear- Little Brother
Yellow House is my album of the week. It helps that they just released a new single "Cheerleader" which is rah-rah-dope. This song is very magical and twinkles like a nymph skipping along the tops of soft leaves on a lush forest floor. Imagine that.

These hawties came out of the punkpunk womb in 2003. Singer Eddie Argos' voice screams "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I SUCK AT SINGING WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING YOU UNCULTURED FOOL?" Not literally, but I think you can tell from listening to Art Brut how cool Argos thinks he is. I guess he is pretty cool. 

tUnE-YaRdS- LITTLE TIGER
Check out my other post about her. This song makes me anxious.

Sonic Youth- Little Trouble Girl
Hallucinogenic Sonic Youth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment