4.04.2009

I hate every book I've ever read

Yesterday I went into the city only to turn around upon arriving. That is a metaphor for my life that actually happened. I need (not want, NEED) some orange juice right now. Little poofs everywhere understand what I mean.


This tiger is catching meat chunks in a pool. Another metaphor for my life.

This is the best song I have ever heard this month. Someone once said, wow you have already listened to it 11 times? Yes I had. And now it's 18. I wish when people spoke this song would come out of their mouths instead of whatever they were trying to say because I just don't care what you want to tell me but I do love this song. 

Elvis Perkins is on tour right now so go see him. He probably won't play this song because it came out a few years ago and was also featured on the O.C. (great show) so that was either something in retrospect he thinks of as a lucrative move or just embarrassing. 

Thee Oh Sees are playing tonight at The Bell House. I have tickets that I can't use if you want them let me know.
Thee Oh Sees: Quadrospazzed

Coachwhips is a sweet SF band like all the other sweet garage sounding SF bands but better because one of the Thee Oh Sees dudes is in that shit! This song is ILL like how I feel right now but with a positive connotation. 
Coachwhips: Brains Out

PLUS EXTRA SPECIAL SPECIAL: If you go to my stupid college then you can come see THE FRIENDS play tonight at Smog (is it at Smog, not sure). See Beth's post on them if you got no clue what I talkin bout. 

Remember when I posted Mr. Sad Fish? Well this fish is nothing but smiles...and legs. 
It's a near extinct Mexican Walking Fish. I love the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment