4.29.2009

Ewie!


This is the dirtiest beat I've ever heard. Seriously, listen to this and try not to freak the fuck out and grind all up on the closest person/inanimate object to you. It hits like, 30 seconds in, and you literally are forced to wave at least two appendages wildly about with pure sexual energy. SHIT IT'S SO GOOD. Thank you to those that showed it me. I am eternally grateful. I am also thankful for the spectacularly dope dance you do to it too. It's burned in my brain, really and that's a good thing for sure.

Download Pro Nails (Rusko Remix)


You can download that version, or listen to this one. I don't know why this is a different remix with the same name, but its BETTER and a minute longer and god knows every second counts. Now Ima go take a shower.




Just kidding, here it is! Download this instead if you're impatient.

Look for more Rusko really soon, I'm pretty into it and nothing says summertime like dirty dance music and hot English dubstep DJs.

No comments:

Post a Comment