4.28.2009

NOW (THAT'S WHAT I CALL GETTING BUSTED!) 65


Well, we had our second guests on the show last night, the Friends!!!! WHAT A GIANT SUCCESS IT WAS! Fabulous music was performed (I took some botched videos which I will share later if they work) and everyone was in a merry state of mind. Sadly, I didn't get any footage of security kicking down the door to kick our happy asses out into the hot hot night but you can only legally have so much fun on a Monday night anyways. (The security man later said that whoever had the show--it was mine--was done with the radio station forever. Fuck.) On a side note, has anyone heard of Genny Light? Light beer never tasted so real! I mean it! On second side note, today I found that we, as a society, have reached NOW 72. Talk about economic growth! That company is going strong. 

In summation: Although GANGSTER LEGS the radio show may be cancelled, GANGSTER LEGS the blog (and may I add the original GANGSTER LEGS form created way back in December 2008) is as strong as ever. Security can take away my radio show but they can never, NOT NEVER, take away my blog! NO WAY. NO HOW! I am not sure if that is true, actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment