4.25.2009

I'm pointing at the moon(z) you lookin at my finger(z)


What rhymes with thrillin? VILLAIN!
Make your own mini-DOOM. Good for children. By the way a child told me this week that a "Bejungle" is like...more than a million. Brilliant. 

The Whitest Boy Alive "Burning" video
It is almost 90 degrees hot out. 

If you like this get another one "Above You"

If I had a quarter for every time someone said this to me maybe I could finally do my laundry. Ha! Ha! Ha! Here is an old post too. 

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack and with a new aerodynamic name. He just streamlined that shit! These are only songz you will need all spring. The only album worth listening to todayz. Or just get it all here. By the way you will harsh your mellow and literally freak out when you hear "Supervillainz." It will be the new "Potholderz." It will be. 

Spoilerz: Tony Starks is Ghostface. 

Meanwhile in a parallel universe DOOM and Thom Yorke are casually frolicking in fields of super-genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment