3.31.2009

So this is what complete contentment feels like?

Once in a millennia there comes a few moments of complete perfection. Some say this came in the form of this "Jesus" dude. They often get mad at me when I say NAY! Perfection does not appear through some trickster who escaped from a cave/death or some shit like that. Dude's not Houdini! No, perfection has come to us in the heroin-chic cheekbones of Tyson Ritter and his band the All American Rejects. Now please, please, fair readers, do not sigh or roll your eyes. I know my comparison of the lead singer of a pop band to the Son of the Lord might sound like a bit of a stretch, but ummm...it's really not, this shit's totally on FIRE!
While the song itself is great, the video is what really makes it for me. There is just really nothing bad about this. It is the worlds first ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Not only is it a Britney Spears cover (yaowzers!), but there's beer bottle playing, seductive bedroom eyes from the sexiest man alive, and a toy accordion. Take a breath and put on an extra pair of socks...because by the time this song is done you will have had to taken them off because this cover's so hot. (You thought I was going to say "because this song will blow them off" didn't you? Well save it you jokester, that's really corny and not even I would go there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment