3.03.2009

Aww!


Feeling a bit lonely in the winter tundra of the outside world recently? Well listen to this song and see how fast you'll bop-that's right, literally bop- around your room, bake sugar cookies in the shape of rainbow ponies and down-right precious paraplegic cats, and write letters to friends filled with glitter and doodles of cute guys and gals on bikes.

Ew. Stop being so cute you loser.

Download Nice to Come Home by Julie Doiron

To put a brief pause on my facetiousness, Julie Doiron is actually super great. She makes wonderful little songs that are almost unbearably adorable and homely, but pulls it off without making me want to find a large stuffed Barney to dismember. I Can Wonder What You Did With Your Day, her new album, comes out on March 24th so go out and get it; the whole thing is super good. I can't wait to listen to it when it starts getting warmer out, I feel like it will at least double in it's loveliness.

But for now check out these leaks (and the one above!)!....!......!.....! (sorry, she's got me feeling excessively cutesy)

Download Borrowed Minivans and Glad to Be Alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment