1.27.2009

Who ARE You?


This band is majorly elusive. All I know about them is that Brooklyn Vegan thinks they're just lovely and that it's made up of a bunch of very attractive girls with bangs and lots of musical skill. They play in Brooklyn often, where they are apparently from. Maybe I'm just not in-the-know enough, or maybe I am just a bad investigative journalist (both rightly qualify me for bad/lame hipster status), but for the life of me I cannot find a simple mp3 of The Newleyweds Song (cool side note: it's based off of this native american myth or something...crazy!). So I will instead post a link to their myspace for you to, like myself, listen to it over and over again by clicking play a bunch of times. Listen to their other stuff too. And look at those silly instruments! Kids these days, huh?

www.myspace.com/effibriest

If you don't feel like doing that, watch this video instead. It's your call, really.

PS- They're actually not that elusive, here's an interview the Village Voice did a while back, http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/archives/2008/02/theyre_eerie_bu.php

No comments:

Post a Comment