1.18.2009

OMG!


So this morning I saw Matthew Houck of Phosphorescent on a shuttle bus in Queens. Now I just need to take a moment out and directly address him to make sure we're on the same page: Matthew, maybe your telepathy skills are not exactly up to par, or maybe it was because you didn't want to embarrass that beautiful blonde you were with by running off with me instead (you are a gentleman after all), but that marriage proposal I silently extended towards your tall, bearded, dreamy eyed self, still stands. Get back to me whenever.

Love,
That girl sitting in front of you smiling like a fool, mind racing, wondering if she should say something thought-provoking like "I love your music!"

Download South (of America), A Picture of Our Torn Up Praise, Wolves, When We Fall, and Right Now I Am A Roaming (Nick Cave cover).

No comments:

Post a Comment