1.23.2009

The Best of Time- Jacob C. Morris

Beam me up satellite. I am very very into this song right now. And whoever this guy is, besides a mystery. I know he has a bunch of other names he plays under besides his own, Jacob C. Morris. These include: The Bleeding Hearts Club, and The Desperation, maybe some others but my mother always said I could never be a detective. This song, out of the maybe three I have had the pleasure to know, is my favorite. Maybe I am a sucker for its commercial appeal. Or maybe its that hat, or that grimace. Hard to say. Whatever it is, this song is pretty perfect. It feels hopeful in a really depressing way. I am surprised this hasn't been shat all over by the O.C. soundtrack 14. If it hasn't maybe some other teen drama will see the sparkling angst in Morris. I know I am living by it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment