8.12.2009

puppy chow poochie pal


I really love dogs and I talk about them all the time. When I'm not talking about them it is because I am restraining myself and simply thinking about them. Arf.

I love to watch art videos of dogs. In case you forgot this is my favorite dog music video. In regards to the dogs above wearing the patent designer rain gear, I would just like to take a moment to mention that my little dog also has a raincoat. It is yellow and shiny. She dons it in foul conditions and rips it off deep in the forest where I must go and find it after every storm. This is why it is yellow; it makes it easier to find because she hides it in very tricky places. She used to have little boots but she tore those ditties off long ago. She is too independent to be confined in protective garments. She does like her snow romper though. It looks like a jester suit because it is all fleece blocks of different colors. It protects her fur from getting snowball clumps. She doesn't like getting those because then we stick her in the bathroom until she melts and like I said, she does not like to be confined. 

Ugh, so like if you can't already tell I am so infatuated with unpiano. It is a music blog run by Jesse Pollock and Mark Kaiser. It is definitely my top favorite right now. They just don't pick bad music. They fail at sucking. I just do not believe I know of a better music blog than this one at the moment. Also they're like artists and shit which is so hip/now/babeshow. Ugh. 

Here are my favorites from unpiano from the summer:

The Wind - Wonder Track


The Mantles - Don't Lie


AA - Suicide Fever


Wimple Winch - Save My Soul


No comments:

Post a Comment