8.07.2009

Errors and Penny-Farthing




When I was little I wrote my first graphic novel about a stripe. I was into cupcakecute writing then, like I am now, and called the character "Stripey." I have never been good at spelling and this was an authentic handmade book so Stripey was spelled Stripy the whole tale and no changes were ever made. That is a metaphor for my life that actually happened. 

If you can't play outside waste all your time here and here. The leftover time spend here and there. But really, your eyes will hurt. 

I am writing my next book about how all my friendships last one week or less. Want to be in it? The time commitment is minimal to nonexistent and I swear it'll be exciting for you. Why does everyone want to be remembered? And if you don't, what the hell is wrong with you exactly. 

From the GANGSTER LEGS newsdesk: 
  • John Hughes died. He wrote/directed Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Home Alone 2. My two favorite movies. 
  • Breaking news: I feel like I am going to boot all over my desk. Not sure why. Waiting to hear back from my stomach. 

Final Spins - Let Me Fall



This is the kind of song that makes your chest feel really heavy with some emotion. For me it is usually a mix of hope and rusted anticipation or anxiety for something I think can happen if everything goes perfectly. 


School is starting again, if you want a pen pal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment