2.05.2010

I'm in the market for a buffalo which can be hard to come by.


I love my dog so much. She is my best friend. Actually she is my only friend and seeing as how Valentine's Day is coming up it is time to:

Main Entry: sulk
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: pout [this is incorrect as sulking and pouting are completely different]
Synonyms:
be down in the mouth [haha], be in a huff, be morose, be out of sorts, be silent, brood [not the same], frown, gloom, glower, gripe, grouse, grump, look sullen, lower, moon*, mope, scowl, take on
Antonyms:
be happy, grin, smile

I don't really love anything or anyone. I even feel myself becoming distant from everything I once loved: hot sauce, milk. You know what I do love? When people sample Ol' Dirty Bastard even though he's dead.

Blakroc is a handhold between the Black Keys and various rapstaahs such as Raekwon, Mos Def, Q-Tip, Ludacris, and etc. The album is called Blakroc. I think it's worth getting the whole album.

Highlights: "On the Vista (Mos Def)" and "Ain't Nothing Like You (Hoochie Coo) (Mos Def and Jim Jones)" and "Coochie (Ol' Dirty Bastard and Ludacris)."

They made "webisodes" showing the like colab between all the rappers and the greasy hipsters. Also a music video was made and it is boring.



To clarify, the top image is a man with a possible erection wearing a Morphsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment