1.08.2010

Dog heirs?


Mailing list plastic wraps. Preview tracks from albums still in the womb. Due dates are both March 1st.

Sam Amidon - How Come That Blood

Amidon has one of the beautiful voices. I See the Sign out March 1st on Bedroom Community. He will play with Doveman and others on January 12th at Mercury Lounge. I saw them play a show together in June and this one not to be missed. Not. To be missed. Except I will be missing it. Go! Also I like the song. I was a monster-fan of All Is Well and this track wouldn't fit with that album. I would probably listen to "How Come That Blood" if I were having a panic attack or riding my bicycle to go tell someone that I loved them. I really do like it.

The Knife - Colouring of Pigeons

Tomorrow, In a Year
out on March 1st on Matador Records. This is a collaborative project with Mt. Sims and Planningtorock. It is an opera inspired by Charles Darwin. I guess this is some sort of creative experiment in the form of a two-disc recording, described here as "electro-opera." Fair warning, this is an obese 11-minute saga but it is really good. This post contains my favorite Knife song.

Christ I am eating a can of pumpkins and I am not enjoying it. I want to eat something and it cannot be a Truscuit or pork. That is all we have in the house. I think I saw some pudding in my peripheral. There was chocolate. There was butterscotch. I know me; I will mix the two together in a pudding-opera and it will taste like butt-ass and I will have to throw it out and then be p.o-ed to the max. Above is the exact can of pumpkins I am eating. Cinnamon didn't take the pain away. My heart physically hurts. I am going to keep going though as all champions finish what they start. Unless they are the champion of failing. Hurhhuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment