5.10.2009

I love you, Mom.



Don't forget to call your mom. 
I saw the movie Earth yesterday. James Earl Jones  told me that the lynx is the very essence of wilderness. Pardon? Then he took me on a tour of baby animals being chased and caught by wolves and cheetahs. The worst one was a slow motion train wreck of some gangly legged antelope or something that face planted and skidded across the ground until a cheetah came up and tore its throat open. Happy Mother's Day. It came full circle with the fucking polar bears whose dad had to die of starvation while the walruses just watched an gurgled in their own blubber and misery. I think that Jones had a message for me: I am lucky to have been born  and I am very important to the planet because I am a child of nature and if I don't stop polluting my dad won't get that walrus pup he needs to survive and he will close his eyes and I think that means he is dead. Disney will never fail to kill my parents. 
Here is the cutest blog ever. http://letsbefriends.blogspot.com/  It is only of pictures of different animal species being friends. I am going to use Microsoft Paint (the highest of low art forms) and craft a Mother's Day card out of maybe the pony one because it's cute and I bet my mom loves cute just like me.  That is a cute and tiny kitty. 

Here are some songs about Mom.

This song is the very essence of a mother's omniscience. 

Bill Callahan is one of my favorite musicians for feeling stuff. Like emotions.

Pop music about the women in our lives. I am not sure what else this is besides a simple and pleasant popindiepop song.

Woody Guthrie  "Needle Sing"
Catching me a sweetheart, needle sing. Momma don't you hear my needle sing? Man, I love Woody. Grasshopper, green snake, hold my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment