5.19.2009

The Best Summer of 2009

So here we are the place we have reached here it is: the end. Of the school year. For normal people May means nothing. For me it means I don't have to think about finance for 3 months. For normal people it means they still have to think about finances for...forever. Wait, what? Grown-ups are so confusing! 

Are you ready for this (ready for this) doo doo doo DOODOO DOO DOO doo doo DOO DOO doo DOO (jock jams lyrics).

No but for real, the imagery in this moment of wonder could not compliment the audio content any better. The transition between frames? Breathtaking. As the tempo changes I see less misty mountaintops and more sensual beaches. I feel uncomfortable, but, oh wait! There are some seagulls; now I feel okay.

I feel like this is the best time to tell everyone: Adventure music is my favorite genre and I live in a realm of fantasy. Check out that alpaca!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let everyone know more info abotu a summer concert you have listed.

    June 13th 3:00pm-2:00am
    Exit 44 Music Festival w/Tigercity & Project Jenny, Project Jan @ Wonderland, 38-01 23rd Ave (at 38th St), Astoria, Queens
    $10/$13; Exit 44 is an all-day independant music festival featuring 14 of the best emerging acts in the city. Headlined by Tigercity and Project Jenny Project Jan, the lineup also included Action Painters, My Teenage Stride adn many more. Check out our myspace page for full lineup. www.myspace.com/exit44festival

    ReplyDelete