4.27.2010

I love Love. But also Billy Corgan. And Phish.


Hard-hitting news.

1. New songs by Smashing Pumpkins. 44 of them. "Holy shit why?" Shut your face, maybe because WHO CARES Billy Corgan has taken time off from looking like a hot alien to grace the planet with new songs backed by other ETs. These songs are collectively known as Teargarden by Kaleidyscope. (Teargarden means the plants water themselves according to their MySpace.)

Smashing Pumpkins - Widow Wake My Mind
I heard this song on the radio and drove off the road into heaven. I don't suggest listening to the song. It's pretty bad, I'm just a really loyal person.

2. Courtney Love has a new Hole album. Now: imagine.

3. Billy and Courtney are fighting on Tweeter. Role models setting a bad example to mid20-ers sulking worldwide.

That's about it. NO IT IS NOT.

4. Phish is releasing some kind of a 3D. Now: imagine.


5. Justin Beiber caused a tornado and the wilting of all corn crops in the United States. Riots ensued because little girls love eating popcorn while watching Twister. I LOVE HIM less than sign with two 3's.

No comments:

Post a Comment