4.28.2010

Let's Get High Together



Hi everyone!

My name is Anderson. I wanted to share my thoughts with you people so that I may bestow your ear sockets of the rock candy that's been more like a computer duster addiction for me. And when I say rock candy, I mean indie electronic music. And when I say indie electronic music, I mean electro. And when I say electro, I mean nu-rave, synth-disco, and, my favorite, French House. Thus, robot music.

However, at this juncture I would like to impart with you this one nugget of truth. I am going to attack your serotonin levels like Pearl Harbor. My plan is to serve up a hot dish of new jams, newish jams, or my fav's from past times like two years ago because that's a century in electro years.

...but for now let's all get high.


No comments:

Post a Comment