4.19.2010

The weather is getting nice. Time to eat some rapsicals!


I am going to domesticate a wild animal before summer comes. The chipmunk under my window was easy. It lives next to my bike spot and it pops its stupid head out of its apartment complex when I get home. It makes some sounds and I make them back. DOMESTICATED. Next, I will take on a crow. Large birds of prey are too busy trying to survive. Crows have nothing to do but scream at people all day. Me too. I will domesticate one and tie it to my backpack so it has to fly behind me like a kite everywhere I go. Little turtle? Too easy--won't put up a fight. A crow will protest but that is the fun in domestication. You have to force the wild out and stuff the domestic in, a lot like taxidermy.

I have a big thing for ill beats mixed with classical music. Staples in the genre from masters Jedi Mind Tricks. I urge you to download all four. (The first two exemplify the rapsical genre the best.)

And So It Burns

Animal Rap (f. KoolG.Rap)

Sacrifice

A Storm Of Swords (f. Planetar)

Check out the torture deemed both an art form and sport of domesticated dog design. DOMESTICATED.

1 comment: