7.19.2009

Speaking of everything.

This is how I know I am kind of stupid. I met this person yesterday named Brett Nelson who is a friend of a friend. I went online to look at his photos and he had posted a song along with the photos called "Don't Say Goodbye" by Sweet Tooth Nelson. I was like, ohh this song is so great. I think I love this song and I will listen to it ten times during work and then post it on my freaking blog. Then I looked this person up on myspace. I am an idiot. Obviously Sweet Tooth Nelson IS Brett Nelson. Fucking great songs that make me like living in New York because people living here still write music like this. Brett is playing a show tomorrow night in Brooklyn at BFP (119 Ingraham St). 




Oh and here was my favorite online music video from three years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment