7.12.2009

NYC Pigeon Lives in Duhmerica


Fucking die pigeons! I hate you! You fly too close to me and you have fucking rabies. Jesus EW!
Me in my romper.
On a lighter note below is a snippet from my favorite movie, Blizzard of Aahs. Get it? No? Okay. Well, this provides the much needed segue to introduce my favorite website about romper suits. I have one. It is magenta and lime. I skied in it just last winter, with it zipped only half way up because I am casual. While not as smooth as skiing in your jeans, it is a great way to romp around in the fluffy white of winter without it getting down your pants. Brrrrrrr, that sounds cold! Sometimes in the heat of summer, I go into the basement where it is coolest in my house, put on my romper and locate my shimmery purple scooter which I then whip around the ping-pong table in circles.



Here is something to complain about: What the hell gives with boutiques (anywhere from high-fashion foolery to Supreme skateboard stupidity) that are full of NOTHING. Why do you have such a big store if you are going to have like two racks of clothes and maybe like six pairs of shoes on the wall? Do you throw dance parties in there at night? Why are you taking up so much space? Get a smaller store or get some more inventory. Just fix it. GOD.

Also I would like to take a moment for thanking nobody for going to the accordion festival with me last night. Whatever, it provided me with yet another reminder that I am so so very alone in the world, even when surrounded by my so-called friends who can't even seem to understand that the 4th annual NYC accordion festival is in fact annual which means it only happens once a year. I obviously need smarter friends or friends who think accordions are cool. My disappointment is like a tidal wave of futile forlorniness.

No comments:

Post a Comment