7.12.2010

Hold Your Head Up


Here I review every music video made in 1993.

Blind Melon - No Rain



Concept: We love yellow and let's make a video that destroys dressing up like a bee for everyone, even babies and puppies. What are you supposed to be? The Bumblebee Girl? No.
2:55 a strange raptor dance is displayed. Who does he think he is? A more cheery jurassic period Ozzy Osbourne. No.


Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)



Concept: Annie Lennox gets hired as a part of Teach For America.
1:10 The Knife takes note of costume design.
1:14 Unrealistic shot of meadow music. He is swinging a cello around and playing it.
2:20 I am now certain this will be my favorite music video for 1993.
2:33 Confirmed and screen-shot has been taken.


Snoop Dogg - Who Am I? (What's My Name)



Concept: "You don't love me, you just love my doggy style."
0:52 Mega-morphin doberman pinscher.
1:20 LOOK AT THAT PAINTING. Rat-tat-tat-tat Dr. Dre mothafuckas.
2:00 I am glad boys are back into the button-all-buttons style. Chest hair is revolting and the easiest way to transform one's day to night look on the go is to rip off your tie and stop there.
2:40 This is my favorite video of the decade. I like to imagine who the person is just off camera that's shaking the dog to make it dance like that.


Cypress Hill - Insane in the Brain



0:45 Cypress Hill bucket hat.
>0:45 This video is pretty standard.

On that note, I ate a lunch of peanut butter. Just a regular day of eating butters and spreads for meals. I ran out of hummus and salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment