5.04.2010

A Spring In Your Step, And A Hole In My Frontal Lobe


Reflecting upon the weather this past weekend has made me realize that its about that time where I rip off those long johns and 5000% wool sweaters, and replace them with tightly fitting jean cut-offs and a blouse with the sleeves all rolled up. It's also that time of year where I don't feel like a douche bag rocking my sunglasses in artificially lit areas. And, no I don't mean dark and sweaty clubs, more like the subway platform (god stop insisting you know me already, UGH!).

What the hell am I talking about you ask? I'm talking about the Spring. Spring gets a Junior Varsity designation since it does its best to prepare you for the best season - Summer. For example, spring months remind you of the 1000 calorie diet you're going to have to go on to get into that skanky bathing suit you stupidly bought at the end of last summer. It also floods your sinuses with allergens in order to properly lube your septums for the cocaine barrage it will endure on summer weekends in the Hamptons.

Which brings me to my next point; pools. Even though the ocean is open year round, outdoor pools across the North East finally open to the masses. What goes well with the pool? Pillowy synths over a loop that keeps repeating the question "Do you like bass?" Well, fuck, I love bass. And have been loving bass a lot more since I fell in love with this dj tandem at the end of last summer.



It is my pleasure to introduce you to CLASSIXX...




You should def check out other tracks they've remixed and produced. Everything these "dude man bro's" are producing are blowing me away - kinda like Academy Award winner Jeff Bridges' acting in the spell binding thriller Blown Away. Well that's only because I get excited when movies take place in Boston...

7 comments:

  1. classixx is the fucking shitbamtasticslimmysammywopdoodlebang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love public pools too. You can go in and while nobody is paying attention you can take your suit off and start masturbating underwater and its so hot cuz you are like totally jerking it in front of a huge crowd. And if you're lucky maybe some kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do the same thing, except at Discovery Zone in the ball pit

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know what i do when i see people who are too lazy/hip to take their sunglasses on the platform? i kick them in the shins and run away shrieking. you and your blouses have been warned.

    -anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. That can't be anywhere as bad as dad's world famous yellowed toe-nail soup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love the title of this entry anderson... well done.

    cheers to one more hole in the lobe tonight!

    xo, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete