5.23.2010

Snap on the bat cuffs!


Correct, Boy Wonder!

The heart of the matter: how great are riddles? I don't know, really great? Let's start with one that may not be a riddle because I'm not sure I understand what a riddle is.

Question: What is it that everybody has and some pirates and thieves try to take?

Let that one stew for a while. Let me just tell you how into sorcery I am right now. A lot. Sorcery is great; magic: so cool. On the hit SyFy series "Merlin," there is a dragon chained deep in a cave under the king's castle in Camelot. Merlin goes down there when he needs advice, usually to solve some problem like the plague or why he has to be Prince Arthur's manservant. The dragon is a lot like Jesus in that he only gives answers as riddles, which are not answers at all. I'm going to be more like that dragon and I think this will be pretty annoying for my many friends. I'm going to have to memorize a few that are applicable to a variety of situations though. Here I go to www.riddles.com. I will report back unless lose interest in being a riddler--very likely.

So...what is it that everybody has and some pirates and thieves try to take?

DA BOOTY.

A Tribe Called Quest. 1998's The Love Movement. Q-Tip and Phife Dawg!





Holy shnikies Batman! 1966 Frank Gorshin; Hi Diddle Riddle.

2 comments: