3.22.2010

this dog is small/HUGE


This is a waste of time. I really hate this blog.

JUST KIDDING. I definitely hate it/everything but that doesn't mean it is a waste of your time. It is a waste of my time. Nonetheless I am selfless as can be. So many people have told me this blog brightened their days/saved their lives. I do it all for you.

Joanna Newsom used to sound like nails on a chalkboard to me. Fucking awful. Then Hank made me listen to a new song off of her new album by sneakily playing it on GANGSTER LEGS: The Radio Show. Fast one Hank. Go squirrel up the whole three-disker but here are some hors d'oeuvres. Each song is more like an epic main course. Have One On Me is 11 minutes long. They are good minutes. I like this it's really emotional.

Good Intentions Paving Company

Jackrabbits

'81

Have One On Me

New spoiler alert: This is a blog about stealing pictures from Cute Overload and shitty music you already know about. Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment