11.17.2009

This Day in History


1. I spilled laundry detergent everywhere and if someone gets hurt I will forever be the asshole that cleaned it up half-assedly.

2. Poetry?

3. I start my performance art piece of applying new temporary tattoos every day. I've got sea creatures, William Blake, Cassat, dinos, cowboys, Nordic Gods, kitties, and two patriotic kinds. So far I have United We Stand with an Eagle on my left forearm. A kitty would look good. This piece is a commentary on society. All of it.

I sang this song at something called "Evening Prayer" (EP) at my high school. It was on Tuesday nights and people went there to have god supervise holding hands. That was date night. Obviously I was never invited. Anyways I performed this song with some dudes and I fucked up the first verse because I was nervous. I think I made people cry. I do it everyday. Above is the image I got when I googled "calendar." Great day!

Stars - Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment