11.18.2011

Brain RAPE Massage


Where do I find myself in 20 years. A new life as a lesbian supermodel. No one can defeat me. I am a rape victim of justice. I need to find a load of nickels I left in my back pocket. Sometimes life defeats me but then I watch television.

Commonality is the store I often miss during my shapeshifting loads of crap. I sometimes find reality is where I left the last vestige of my mind. Weirdly, god lives in a milkshake. His voicemail is always full.

It's to time to set the record straight. I realized this last night. Trees are usually faster than this.

When you get down on yourself, sing a song about taking a right on red. Whatever happened to line dancing on a personal mirror? I find I am quite inflexible like an orange. I am so fat. Time to talk to my urologist.

My time is up. I forgot to brush my teeth.

1 comment:

  1. I may or may not get this tattooed on my ass.

    ReplyDelete