6.07.2010

An Ode To My Doppelganger

That's a pretty awesome denim jacket you're sporting in your profile picture. Where did you buy it? Hester Street Fair? Brooklyn flee market? Buffalo Exchange? No? Well, it really compliments that bad boy James Dean look you are projecting. I bet all the women flail their arms in ecstasy when they see you walk down the street. What did you say your name was? Anderson xxxxxx!? Wow, that's pretty crazy, because Anderson xxxxxx is my name! We should totally hang out!

Wh-what's that? Oh, you aren't real? Some totally random person cloned me on fb? That's pretty lame fake Anderson. And all those friends of yours were added randomly? I thought
you were cool fake Anderson. I had elaborate dreams of calling you my "bro". We were going to exchange vials of blood so we could wear them around our neck. You tazed me bro, you tazed me.

Well, at least Australian electro rocker's Van She remix of Dragonette's "Pick Up The Phone" can remedy my desolate desires of finding my doppelganger. Electro music to the RESCUE.


No comments:

Post a Comment