12.02.2009

How to spend an entire night watching Pete Seeger play "Guantanamera"



I get a lot of music from my favorite person: The Internet. Such eclectic and diverse taste The Internet has!

I love soup. I love all kinds of soup. Right now I am eating a Thai Vegetable soup. It is vegan. I am not a vegan but I stopped eating dairy because it makes me vom or have a crippling stomach ache. For the rest of the day. I will not tolerate lactose.

These are the best songs I found this week (mostly all from Unpiano and RCRDLBL):

Phil and the Osophers
Possible new favorite today band. From Crook Land? I have no clue. Buzzzzy.

Check out "Uses Of A Man." You can download it there. This is the next song I will play so much in two days I will hate it for two days and then come back to it groveling.

Cloud Nothings
18-year-old from Cleveland. I wonder if he is single.
"Hey Cool Kid"



Tuxedomoon
This song is from 78 and it is what everyone in tight pants and a scowl wants to sound like.

"No Tears"



Get the whole album.

There is other stuff I want to share but I am too lazy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily, give me a shout at bridgetownrecords@gmail.com and I'll hook you up with some new stuff including Cloud Nothings and the new companion releases that just came out today!

    Best,
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete