9.30.2009

(F)UTILE


Eric Clapton and I have a conversation. He seems distraught. I am there to comfort him. It is Wednesday.

Q: Do you want to see me crawl across the floor to you?
A: Yes, but only if you feel like it.

Q: Do you want to hear me beg you to take me back?
A: Ugh, in writing.

Statement and plead: I don't want to fade away. Give me one more day please.
A: (Silence because I am dumbfounded because I feel so many emotions and I need to think.)

It is interesting how humans can be so tormented by something as stupid as falling in love. Do you know what I would compare it to? Being possessed. Like scary, like in horror movies. Essentially romances are horrific.

Yesterday my dog was stuck under the deck for 7 hours. She was lured out by the undying power of roast beef. That is called an anecdote.

Second note: Johnny Guitar Watson has been turning my world upside down. Listen to the lyrics I mean oh my gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment