5.18.2011

You we're too cool/not cool

Sometimes you realize that beef is like a huge sore loser. When it tries to make up for its huge problems, you like high-5 it anyway and say, "Hey? Remember that time?" And then it says to you, "Sometimes, but only when I'm hanging out with my wang out." And then a whole bunch of shit hits the fan, and flies flock to it like jesus christ.

Yeah...

Jesus Christ? Cool story bro. Poop in a shoe and call it modern art you bastard. I saw you tuesday doing that SLUTTY dance. Where's my moolah??


I'm not even gonna talk about music. I have no excuse for not posting...ughhh smiley-face to frown-face to maybe-face. Eat a dick 5 million times over...slap hands! See you sooon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, you just made me bust out laughing in the office you fucker

    ReplyDelete