1.01.2011

one/one/two zero one one


Why the hell should I stay up until midnight so I can feel like shit the next day because I drank a personal bottle of Freixenet (pronounced Freaks-net)? I shouldn't. So last night I didn't. I will next weekend at my New Years Eve Take II party. Fuck that holiday. I didn't even get to steal Beth's Saturday New York Times today because SOMEONE gave the mail person the day off. Right. Happy New Year, may it start off with the neglect of printed journalism.

Resolutions:
1. No more swearing, (Mom: You sounds like you aren't creative enough to come up with a better word.)
2. No more tights with runs. (Mom: You look trampy.)
3. Be optimistic. (Mom: You are way too young to be this jaded.)
4. Stop being so fucking lazy and get on the train. A 45-minute subway ride is usually worth maintaining friendships. (Mom: Do you have friends?)

Someone called me "bastard face" today. I beat them at Scrabble. Heat's on!

Two soft, one razor, one brazen.

Twin Sister - Lady Daydream


Galaxie 500 - Strange


The Intelligence - Sailor Itch


Johnny Jenkins - Bad News

4 comments:

  1. So is this the party I will be missing in Tivoli? New Years Take II?

    Hmmm... is it a college party? I really do miss those...

    Also, you really dont seem that jaded. Every time I see you you seem as affable as a dandelion sprouting through the asphalt of Sesame Street. Or maybe you become a misanthrope for your mom....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful of you to say. I am still growing like a weed too. I am 7 feet tall today.

    I dislike your decline of my invite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im from spain, where Freixenet come from... And FYI, I should say that Freixenet is so far away from be pronounced freaks-net...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

    ReplyDelete