1.29.2009

I won't call to my lover, lover you leave me alone. (jk Matthew, jk)


Now if you happened to catch my most recent encounter with Matthew Houck of Phosphorescent (that's right, most recent...there was another that was a bit more personal yet still included me making a silly fool of myself...but much more vocally that time...with more people i didn't know...and in a smaller room....umm..it was still magical!!) in this past post, you'll know that we're quickly on the way to solidifying a wedding date. But aside from helping me pick out flowers, making weekly trips to Crate & Barrel, and locating the right pair of cowboy boots for his suavely dressed-down tux, Matthew has been busy recording a new album To Willie. Composed entirely of Willie Nelson covers, this album is quite a bit more country than his older work but still as lovingly crafted and labouriously pronounced.

Download Reasons to Quit off To Willie, out February 3rd. Check him out at the Bell House February 28th too, I will probably be there beaming as well. Dreamy!

No comments:

Post a Comment