12.13.2009

I made you this and then I threw it out because I hate you.

Tom Watson
I have lost it.

Jason Derulo with the sample from Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap

I don't even know what the actual name of the song is. What She Say? What You Say? What Did You Say? What Did She Say? Whatcha Say?

Here is the song from which the other song takes the sample. It sucks. The only reason it is good is because you have to wait ten minutes through a shit song then all of a sudden it gets awesome. This happens around the 3:00 mark, lasts for 20 seconds then the song blows again.

Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek

Actually both of these songs are terrible. But the first one is less so.

Next is a Modest Mouse song. Probably the best I know of. It is really repetitive and has breathy uh-ohs. (See: Out of Gas, Heart Cooks Brain)

Modest Mouse - Karma's Payment

Check out this vid it is so sweet:

No comments:

Post a Comment