12.26.2008

Blinking Vest and Some Flicks (Thee Oh Sees are swell)


I have seen a lot of movies recently. I saw Milk. Go see it. I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Maybe go see it. I saw Roman Holiday. Boy was that a disappointment.  Alright. So I love, love this band, Thee Oh Sees. They are from San Francisco which is in California which is totally hip and now. They have been compared a lot to the B-52s but ignore that false heresy. Their next advertised show isn't until March 26, 2009...in SF. I have included some songs here that you could also get for free elsewhere but for your convenience I have done this for you. Here they are- I can't even wait. You are gonna love this so much .

Download "Graveyard Drug Party"

P.S. Do you like art? How about cartoons? Those are art, right? Thee Oh Sees are featured in SF artist Jay Howell's cartoon The Forest City Rockers. Check out Episode II. (Spoilers: Episode I is funnier.)

And don't worry! Hip-hop posts are coming, and the other poster is going to start posting soon. In fact, just to keep good measure here is the best hiphopdance song ever written, ever.
41ZTRMgQWGL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
From The W (2000) Sony

Wu-Tang is playing in 2 days (the 28th) at Northern Lights in Clifton Park, NY. Wowsas!


No comments:

Post a Comment